Wednesday 3 August 2016

Another pair of boots

I felt as though I haven't treated myself in a while and when I saw that honeyz.com was having a sale everything at £10 it was perfect timing so I was looking at around 10am and I was surprised that quite a lot of the stock had sold out there was 2 pairs of shoes that I really liked one being a black pair of snakeskin plimsolls (image below from website) and the other being the pair of boots which I thought was a bargain.


At £10 for the black plimsolls I really couldn't resist until I found that my size was out of stock otherwise I probably would have bought both pairs but anyway onto the pair that I did purchase.



They are beautiful and I am so glad that I found them on the website they are called, Femie Frenchie Boots and I got them in the shade khaki but they also came in black and wine. In total my order cost £15.45 which I thought was amazing especially since the boots were originally on the website for £35 +post and packing!!! Better than half price. So shipping was £4.95 and VAT added on at £1.67 which I didn't think was to bad but thats the thing with sites that are not in the UK VAT is added on afterwards and is not included in the price but I didn't mind too much after the bargain I was getting.

The boots I am so pleased with they came nicely packaged with like a bag for each boot and stuffed inside so wouldn't lose their shape. The colour I am in love with and I think could really make an outfit less plain like a black boot would. My main sort of purpose of buying these was for 6th form which I will attend in September and I am really struggling for shoes to wear so I thought these would be a good pair for that. I would definitely say these boots are worth the money as they are so well made and comfortable and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new pair of boots. especially in some different colours.


Hope you enjoy.
Speak soon lovelies :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment