Tuesday 2 August 2016

She got the GLOW

Every one loves that glow especially when it has been created by your youtube queen. I think you know who I am on about now *fingers crossed* but she definitely "slayed" with this highlighter.

I know I am late to this highlighter train but living in the UK doesn't always make things as accessible than the ones lucky enough to live in the USA where Sephora is like on your doorstep (I am so jealous), but kind of glad that I'm not so tempted to spend my money on all of the beauty things I am so envious for at the moment.

Anyway, back to the highlighter.


I think nowadays every makeup brand has at least one highlighter but its which ones are good and not too ott (over the top) that is hard to judge and so when I saw that Jaclyn Hill was coming out with a highlighter I screamed inside and immediately wanted it just because we all know that if she is coming out with a highlighter it is going to be good....

I looked at every way possible to get it but I struggled it just cost sooooo much to get it shipped as well as it costing like £36 already I couldn't justify it but when my birthday came around in March I had wanted it for so long that I like begged however my mum was very clever as she has a friend that lives in the USA who could ship it over and so she effectively got it cheaper but I am in LOVE!!


Its such a beautiful shade and I honestly think that it would suit anyone as I am very pale and barely tan yet the shade still works for me which I was very surprised about and I haven't stopped wearing it since pretty much everyday since I got it in March and it looks close to brand new so I do think that it is worth the money as it will last so long plus a little goes a long way making it last even longer.


Hope you enjoyed and let me know whether you have got the highlighter which I have just realised I haven't it mentioned the name of (BECCA SHIMMERING SKIN PERFECTOR IN CHAMPAGNE POP) and what your thoughts on it.

Speak Soon Lovelies

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment