Monday 29 August 2016

LUSH MAKEUP??😮😱😮😱

I don't know whether this is new or not but I remember getting this eyeshadow from Lush in June and thought that after not hearing many things about Lush having makeup that I would let you know my thoughts on it.

So I got the eyeshadow in the silver colour which I can't remember whether it had a name or not but it's like the only silver one out of them all. You may wonder why I got the silver one because that's not the usual eyeshadow shades I go for but back in June when I got this shadow was mainly for prom as my accessory theme was silver to match my dress......going of topic as usual......

When I first swatched the shadow on my hand I think I nearly died it was so creamy and applied so evenly, the actual shade I was very surprised with as it wasn't too metallic and in your face but had such a nice sheen yet was very pigmented.



The only downside I would say to this shadow is the way to apply it as it comes in the triangular shape and could be seen to be quite awkward to apply as it would not be suitable with a brush or anything along that line so would have to be applied straight to the eye but I think that, that is how you make it look best then just blend out then edges of it.








The colour is truly beautiful as well as the formula but even though it is £10 I actually think that this is worth every single penny due to the amount you get and as long as it lasts but also the quality is AMAZING!!!








I've tried to show you how beautiful it is in the pictures but I honestly can't show its true beauty so I urge you when you are close to a Lush store to go in and swatch it (whether its this colour or not).




Let me know if you have tried any Luish makeup I would love to hear your thoughts...
Thanks Lovelies 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment