Monday 1 August 2016

Hey....


Finally starting this blog, on what I think is a good time to start really, now that it is the start of August and our summer loads of posts should be going up.
Exciting...

So to start then our set up, as you can probably tell there is more than just one person who will be uploading onto this blog making it just that little bit different and hopefully you will enjoy that side to it.
We are still quite new and so for now don't have a schedule for when we post but of course it will be as often as possible.

If you have any questions do ask us as we would love to hear from you and we would really appreciate it if you followed us on our social media accounts but for now, speak next post...

xo

2 comments:

  1. Happy 1st August! I've just seen your tweet on twitter and thought I'd pop over and say hello! Lovely blog :) My twitter is private but feel free to follow me. I've followed you and look forward to reading your blog posts :)

    Natalie x

    (from misslawrence.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks lovlie :) looking forward to see what you enjoy...
      Thanks for popping over it means a lot.

      xo

      Delete