Tuesday 30 August 2016

Love Lashes

Yue er Gong zhu   

(Now if you are english like me you probably don't understand what the above says, however that's not what matters as they are the name of my NEW lashes with are bloodie good!)       

Now, you probably don't know this but recently I have not been able to go out without wearing a pair of false lashes! Everytime I do my makeup, I have to bob a pair of lashes on, as it has just become an everyday thing. I used to wear eylure lashes, which were about £5.99 each time. These lashes came with a little tube of glue and one set of lashes! Don't get me wrong , these lashes are great! They can be re used and give great volume and length to my lashes. At the same time they make your lashes very realistic and not too fake. However, for the amount of times I wear theese lashes, they are starting to become a big cost. 

Anyway, I started to look online for some cheaper more affordable lashes for everyday use and I came across  Yue er Gong zhu lashes. I did not know anything about theese lashes and did not read that much into them , as for 10 pairs they cost me £2.04. Now at this price, I didn't really care how good they were as they were that cheap, I thought it didn't really matter if they were rubbish or not. For starters please don't be put off by the name of them, as you will be pleasantly surprised!! When I received these lashes I could not fault them. I bought the criss cross lashers (HW-08) , and they were definitely worth it! They gave my lashes the volume they never had! They looked extremely realistic on, and for what i paid  for themi wanted to buy 10 more packs!!  



I would definitely use this lashes as a dupe for the eylure ones. They are so easy to apply and can be re used. For the price I paid for these lashes I was not expecting much, however was happily surprised when I tried theese on. The only negative I would have to say about these lashes is that they do not come with any glue. But being a regular user of eyelashes this didnt bother me as they were very very cheap, and I had already had some glue in of my own. Over all , I would definitely recommend theese lashes to everyday users. I wish I had heard about these earlier! 

Let me know what lashes you use! I would love to know what are in atm! 

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment