Friday 5 August 2016

Love Lips

Review of 3 Most recent  Mac Lipsticks  
Good afternoon everyone! It has just hit noon and I am still currently in bed, watching films! What better way to spend your Friday, than watching films and posting about some of your favourite lipsticks! Today this blog is about 3 of my most recent Mac lipsticks I have purchased, and why I like each one of them differently. These lipsticks are £15.50 each an I think are defiantly worth the money!







From left to right we start of with the 'Creamsheen Modesty', then followed by the 'Fast Play Amplified' and then the 'Matte Sin'.   

Creamsheen Modesty 
Firstly, I bought this lipstick because I loved how creamy it looked when testing it against my skin. I also loved the shade of this lipstick , as its sort of like a dark nude with a hint of pink. As you can see , I do use this lipstick on  a day to day basis as it is not to pigmented, and it passes as a lipstick I can use when I am just out and about. The only down fall I do have to this lipstick, is when you get to 1 or 2 hours into wearing it and it does start to fade. However, I assume when wearing a lip liner under it, the colour would last longer. Out of all three, this one is not my favourite as it doesn't last as long as some of the others do, but its great to wear on an every day basis! I would rate this *** out of 5*  


      
       

Fastplay Amplified 
This lipstick is very similar to the creamsheen modesty, however I wouldn't really class it as a nude as its more reddish. This product is still fairly creamy, and I would say lasts a lot longer than the creamsheen modesty. It is also very shiny and glossy. Due to this colour being more pigmented, the colour does last a lot longer than the creamsheen modesty, and this is without a lip liner underneath. This lipstick also smells amazing! Haha;) The only negative I have noticed with this lipstick, is that it does smudge easily. For example if it passes your lips by mistake when your applying it , when you try to wipe it off, it does smudge easily. I would rate this *** out of 5*       

Matte sin  
Now this lipstick is completely different to the other two! When I bought this, I thought why not go for something completely different. This lipstick is very dark and is sort of a burgundy colour. Now out of all three of these lipsticks, this one defiantly lasts the longest! I could be out all night and it would still be on by the end of the night, with hardly any colour lost. Now the negatives to this lipstick is that it is very dry, this is probably because it is matte. This does make it harder when applying, however a few layers of lip balm before hand does the trick. I would rate this **** out of 5* 
  



Please leave a comment lovelies! I'd love to know what your favourite Mac lipstick is? (not to mention I do love my nudes!)   

xo




2 comments:

  1. I only have two Mac lipsticks, velvet teddy and all fired up. Looking to add to my collection so will make a. One of these specially cream sheen modesty and fast play amplified .

    lalachicuk@blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these lipsticks so much especially the nudes from MAC are really good. My favourite formula is the cream sheen just because of how natural and satin looking the finish is.
      xo

      Delete