Friday 9 September 2016

My Favourite Book

I am not a reader never have been and probably won't be (well as keen as others) anyway when I go on holiday I always buy some books to take and this year was no different but I didn't realise how much I would love the book I downloaded as much as I did I could not put it down and that is unusual for me. I can read more books on holiday but not as quickly as I have these two.

So your prpoably wondering what the book is now well it is by Erin Watt and the first book of the series is called Paper Princess (seen below)
(I haven't added my own image as I downloaded the book on kindle)

"Wealth. Excess. Deception. It’s like nothing Ella has ever experienced, and if she’s going to survive her time in the Royal palace, she’ll need to learn to issue her own Royal decrees."

I would not recommend this book to anyone under the age of 16 mainly because of some of the context but the storyline is as similar to the typical YA book at the moment. Mainly because, even though books about mental health and issues are eye opening to read I love a book where its sort of like my fantasy and this book is exactly what I needed on my holiday. I absolutely love this book and if you are looking for a romance story which isn't to hard to read and is more of a dream romance then I can't recommend this enough.

(not sponsored)

I don't really know what else to say if you want to know more just ask me a question...
Thanks Lovelies :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment