Sunday 11 September 2016

NYX Gotcha Covered Concealer Review

 Hey Guys, so recently I discovered the NYX Gotcha covered concealer. I bought this in the mindset that it would be a good product, seen as though I've recently become obsessed with store NYX.    

So, I urgently needed a new concealer and saw this one at the price of £5.50, which I thought was a reasonably good price seen as though my old one was a lot dearer. Now this concealer is only small at 8ml, however it is a concealer and will only be used to cover small discolored areas underneath the eyes, around the nose and on red marks. I bought the shade in  ivory which is the lightest shade out of the collection and surprisingly think it goes well with my skin.

When I first used this concealer, I thought you would need quite a bit of the product. However this was not the case, seen as though the more you put on the more cakey the product it is, so only a little amount is needed. To get rid of the cakiness , applying some loose powder does the trick:) This product is really easy to blend out with a beauty blender and gives a full coverage.    

The only issue , I have the with product is that it can come across abit oily. So if your someone with natrually oily skin I probably wouldn't recommend this product but other than that i think it is great to use as a cheap,drugstore concealer. 

First opinions are defiantly a hit!   

Please comment, telling me what your favourite concealer is, I'm intrigued to find out more! 
XO


No comments:

Post a Comment